Design in Japan 2010
Tokyo Midtown Design HUB mainly focuses on the Japanese design of 2000s and holds exhibitions which are aimed to search for the future directions of design. In the exhibition "Design in Japan 2010" we have questioned where could design lead our complex and highly-developed society. With different themes, five design specialists have searched what is really important for us to move on to the future, and presented new values through the viewpoints of design.
- Design in Japan 2010
- April 8th, 2010 - May 9th, 2010
- Tokyo Midtown Design Hub (Midtown Tower 5F)
- Venue Hours：
- 11：00 - 19：00
- Tokyo Midtown Design Hub
- Creative Direction：
- Kei Matsushita
- Venue Design：
- Kansuke Kawashima
- Mamoru Sugiyama
- 5th floor, Midtown Tower, 9-7-1 Akasaka,
Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-6205
- Curators / Themes：
- Teruo Kurosaki (Design producer) "Design Origin"
- Fumie Shibata (Industrial designer) "Moisture; design from human viewpoint"
- Masashi Sogabe (Architecture) "Design & Regions"
- Hachiya Kazuhiko (Media artist) "Design & Japanese Airplane"
- Masaaki Hiromura (Art director) "Design & Love"
- Official Website：
- http://www.designhub.jp/japan/ (Japanese only)
- TEL: 03-5770-7509｜FAX: 03-3479-7509｜E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org